This service is aimed at busy individuals who would rather fit their medical needs around their busy schedules or for people who prefer personalised private medical services at a time that suits their lifestyle.
You’ll get sufficient time with a doctor and not feel rushed so you can properly discuss your health concerns or illness.
Our private GP services can provide:
- General health and wellbeing advice.
- Advice and support for minor illness.
- Travel health advice
- Women’s health checks including smears, breast checks and contraceptive advice.
- Private prescription notes and referral letters to specialist consultants.
- Pharmacy charges vary but can sometimes be similar to NHS costs.
- DNA testing
- Capacity assessments examining individuals ability to make decisions about; their medical treatment, welfare, finances, granting a power of attorney or making a will for example.
- Reports for benefit applications or appeals
- Medico-legal reports for personal injury and medical negligence claims/span>
As part of these support options, our GPs may suggest and arrange investigations including blood tests and X-rays you’ll need to pay for.
Charges will be advised beforehand.
Our General Practitioners can assess and advise on a range of health care issues including the common cold, athletes foot or a mental illness. Our friendly, professional GP’s will be able to listen to your symptoms before advising you the best course of action. This will often involve either a lifestyle change, prescribed medication or a recommendation to see a specialist.
One Private Healthcare do not aim to replace your NHS GP, but to help compliment your existing care with fast access to skilled approachable doctors, close to your home and place of work.
You can book an appointment for a general check-up, acute illness such as colds and the flu, for an injury or for a consultation. A consultation for confidential advice and treatment options is available for a wide range of specialised private health services.
You will get sufficient time with a doctor and not feel rushed so you can properly discuss your health concerns or illness.